Saturday, December 10, 2005

i’m too lazy for my blog... i'm too lazy to write something as an entry for this blog... it does not to say that i’ve lost the interest anymore on blogging...but it just a kind of laziness that spreading all over my body, especially inside my head... i don’t have a good mood that can give me strength, make me able to write, to think further, or at least something that can encourage me.

i'm spending 3 or 4 hours in front of the computer everyday... playing the newest edition (the newest 'addiction', to be precise) of Football Manager (FM 2006), downloading songs from mirc, browsing internet, browsing blogs, exploring google earth (i can see my house from above), lots more... and still i cant find a little time to come up with something in this blog.

there’s so much to talk, so much to discuss, and in fact there are a few topics and issues that i have in mind and i want to point them all here...

1) Bambang Pamungkas
2) Karnival Sure Heboh
3) Dr Mahathir's point of view
4) Manchester United vs Benfica
5) ketidakselesaan semasa bershopping
6) spender lelaki
7) Ginga

just to name a few... actually i’ve got lots of crap stuff... but again i repeat, i am too lazy to publish anything in this blog... and many of them are now forgotten and gone disappeared... how bad my memory is...

and i found that it is not only me who has this problem... people keep asking me and words that are often heard... "wei update arr pemalas" "tutup je la blog ko tu" always been replied by some typical excuses... "alah aku malas arr" "aku takde bende la nak cite"

i remember aran responded me... "alah, susah susah ko tulis perkataan 'ehem' je kat blog ko tu... kan dah jadi satu entry"

hehehe boleh je kalau nak buat camtu... tapi nanti korang jugak yg hangin kang...

alah, nanti aku update la ye... hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home